RWA and 2LWA members and Bridging Retreat past attendees please contact me for the discount code. In general, I don’t want cost to be a barrier so If you want to go, contact me and we can work something out.
There are two fees associated with the DWWR: retreat fees and lodging fees. These are booked separately and do not have to be booked at the same time. However, we can not guarantee rooms past a certain date (waiting on that date) and room types will be subject to availability at the time of booking. To enjoy the retreat you must stay at the location offered. It is a package deal though you will pay separately.
The Retreat Fee is $535* and includes:
- Writing track placement (Fiction, Non-Fiction/Memoir) for 4-hour workshop
- NOTE: If there is interest for the “Explore” Track, where you will have guided writing time in place of either the Fiction or Non-Fiction/Memoir tracks then you can register under this track or use the contact form to express interest.
- 2-hour Editing workshop
- 2-hour Agent workshop
- Receive the author’s book related to your track placement
- Keynote Speaker Reception
- Swag bag with goodies
- All person-hours associated with planning, booking all aspects of the retreat
Once you book the retreat fees you will be sent a link to 1440 Multiversity to book your lodging from the existing block of rooms reserved for the retreat. You do not have to book the retreat fees and lodging fees at the same time.
*The retreat fee can be split into 2 payments. $267.50 is how much each payment would be. The second payment is due February 8, 2018. If your first payment will be after this date contact us through the contact tab.
- Depending on your room choice, the cost can fall between $355 and 555 per night but the good thing is only 50% is due at the time of your booking!
- MUST BOOK BY JULY 1st or room is NOT guaranteed! You cannot attend the retreat without booking a room at 1440.
- Single, double or dorm pod room (twin bed, 8 to room)
- 3 organic meals locally sourced (vegan/vegetarian options too) and served in a variety of cooking styles
- Morning and afternoon classes including yoga, meditation, tai chi and qigong
- Use of the fitness center and 4 miles of hiking trails
- Access to Healing Arts Center including steam rooms & infinity-edged hot tub
- Parking (golf cart available for baggage and chauffering around campus)
- Wi-Fi access but you may experience no service on certain parts of the campus.
Note: Room rates are subject to 10% room tax rate & 9% food & beverage tax.
Standard Rooms with Shared Hall Bath – $355 (double/shared) per night – One twin or two full beds and access to a shared hall bath.
Single pods (in a shared room of 8) – $359 per night — Set in a community space. The modern, Asian-style pod is located in a room that sleeps eight. Pod rooms are gender specific. The pod has twin bed, privacy screen, in-pod storage and shelving, in-pod power outlets and reading light, personal safe and there is a shared hall bathroom.
Standard Rooms with Shared Hall Bath – $430 (single) per night – Come with one twin or two full beds and access to a shared hall bath.
Deluxe rooms with private baths – $440 (single) per night — Featuring one king bed or one queen, one full bed, desk, in-room safe, en-suite bathroom, private balcony in some of our deluxe rooms, and Redwood forest view in some of our deluxe rooms.
Deluxe rooms with private baths – $555 (double/shared) per night — Featuring one king bed or one queen, one full bed, desk, in-room safe, en-suite bathroom, private balcony in some of our deluxe rooms, and Redwood forest view in some of our deluxe rooms.